JazzHR Data Subprocessors
This page lists current subprocessors used by JazzHR. This list is maintained to ensure our customers and users are provided with updated information on third parties that we use to deliver our services.
The list contains information about vendors and services used, as well as their purpose, and is divided into two sections. The first contains subprocessors we use to process system data, e.g. applicants and job information. The second lists vendors used to manage our customers and maintain other data related to customer usage and the performance of our service; these vendors do not have access to any applicant or other sensitive data.
System Data Processors
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS): Cloud computing, storage, and networking; physical security of hardware.
- Hireability, LLC: Parsing of resume data.
- JN Projects, Inc. d/b/a HelloSign: Storage of documents used in the optional eSigning features.
- SendGrid, Inc.: Transmission of email.
- Wildbit, LLC.: Transmission of email.
Application Usage and User Data Processors
- FullStory, Inc.: Application utilization tracking.
- Google LLC: Application utilization and website visitor tracking.
- Marketo, Inc.: Emailing users with announcements regarding new services, features, updates to our terms, and other transactional messages.
- NewRelic, Inc.: Application performance monitoring and management.
- Pendo.io, Inc.: Application utilization tracking.
- Salesforce.com, Inc.: Customer account records and related information.