JazzHR Recognized in G2 Spring 2021 Reports
Today, JazzHR is thrilled to announce that we’ve been named a leading applicant tracking system in G2’s Spring 2021 Reports. Thanks to our amazing 7,500+ dedicated customers, JazzHR was named in 21 reports.
In addition to being named a Leader in multiple categories, JazzHR was also specifically recognized for its ease of use and streamlined implementation. Highlights from these categories, in particular, include:
- Implementation Index for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) – Based on real-user satisfaction ratings for a number of implementation-related review questions
- Mid-Market Implementation Index for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) – Based on customer satisfaction with the set-up process, amount of time (in months) required for each product to go live, and user adoption percentage
- Mid-Market Relationship Index for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) – Based on ease of doing business with, quality of support, and likelihood to recommend
- Mid-Market Results Index for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) – Based on customer responses to results-related survey questions from real users
- Mid-Market Usability Index for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) – Based on customer satisfaction and ease of use
This recognition follows JazzHR being named to G2’s Best HR Products and Highest Satisfaction Products for 2021. We’re honored to continue helping businesses to hire and love hearing what our users have to say:
“Improve Applicant Flow”
- I like that it reaches many different recruiting sites. Which puts your brand out there.
“Highly Recommend JazzHR!”
What do you like best?
- Very user-friendly and easy to navigate. It’s easy to teach to never-before users. Hiring managers also were able to review phone screen notes and make notes in the discussion tabs.
- The texting feature has also been most useful for hourly employees to communicate effectively.
- The interview guides have been instrumental in implementing cohesive recruitment efforts across all of our business units. Being able to easily attach the interview guide to each candidate profile and then a copy is emailed to the hiring managers is great.