Today’s challenging labor market makes it harder than ever for small- and medium-sized companies to efficiently source, screen, interview, hire, and onboard quality employees. So Hunter Recruitment Advisors partners with SMBs to develop leading-edge recruiting and recruitment marketing strategies, offers internal recruiting support, and provides advanced technology to save time and effort in recruiting.
But as HRA grew, it realized that it needed a strong technology partner in the recruiting space that could offer technology and expertise. Initially, the company relied on the technology and talent networks of its clients. But often, clients did not have the right recruitment technology stack to perform the tedious daily tasks and manage the complexity of recruiting.
Specifically, client applicant tracking systems (ATS) did not offer the right capabilities to make it easy for applicants to apply. This negatively impacted the candidate pool and created a less than optimal candidate experience for job seekers. HRA recognized that it needed advanced recruitment software that could help create a better candidate experience, reduce the complexity of the application process, save money, and find better candidates.
“As a recruitment marketing company, we are always thinking about the candidate experience. So many applicant tracking systems require numerous standards that make it challenging for a client’s candidate to apply by a mobile device. Seventy-five percent of all of our candidates are applying with the use of their phone. As a result this creates a barrier to maximizing their talent pool.”
Simply, Hunter Recruitment Advisors was trying to overcome these common recruiting challenges:
- Client ATS technology was insufficient for the complexities of modern recruiting
- Recruiting teams lacked the resources and expertise to establish a strong employer brand
- Clients had tapped out their talent networks and needed new pools of candidates
A Partnership for Modern Recruiting Needs
Hunter Recruitment Advisors realized that the company could provide clients with the best technology and internal support by partnering with an experienced recruiting technology provider. This included a recruitment software partner that could provide the right pricing, technology, and experience for their small- and mid-size business clients.
HRA needed a partner that could offer:
- Affordable, flexible pricing to fit any team size
- Advanced recruitment software with the right capabilities.
- Industry expertise to help create the best quality candidate, recruiter, and hiring team experiences
Hunter Recruitment Advisors ultimately selected JazzHR as its partner of choice. JazzHR offers powerful, user-friendly, award-winning recruitment software that scales as companies grow to find and hire great talent.
“The fact that JazzHR provides an entry-level tier system for a small business is fantastic. It’s very affordable, it gives them the basic tools that they need to get up and running, and when the time comes that they get a little bigger they can move into that next level which is great.”
– Aaron Wynn, President, Hunter Recruitment Advisors
HOW HUNTER RECRUITMENT ADVISORS USES JAZZHR
Hunter Recruitment Advisors transformed its recruiting capabilities after partnering with JazzHR. The partnership brought new support, strategies, and technology to expand service levels to clients as well as allowing them to grow internally. HRA is now better equipped to help clients build their employer brands and expand recruiting efforts.
JazzHR empowered HRA to provide recruitment software that makes it possible to:
- Employ strategies with all the benefits and capabilities, including screening questions, texting, posting to numerous job boards and easily communicate to their team in the system
- Leverage the discussion tab to communicate and track notes for greater collaboration among hiring teams
- Take advantage of pricing options to scale up or down, similar to the existing HRA model
- Streamline the application process and support recruitment marketing initiatives to create a stronger candidate experience
Transparent communication between recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates is essential to providing the best hiring experience. Combining JazzHR industry-leading recruitment technology with a personal level of care and attention, Hunter Recruitment Advisors is giving clients a world-class hiring experience to help them compete in today’s market.